Toronto, Ontario – December 1, 2020 – Doré Copper Mining Corp. (the “Company” or “Doré Copper“) (TSXV: DCMC, OTCQB: DRCMF) has posted its third quarter 2020 financial statements and MD&A on SEDAR.
In addition, the Company announces that it has retained Alpha Bronze, LLC. (“Alpha Bronze”) to provide certain investor relations services in the United States. Under the terms of the agreement, Doré Copper will pay Alpha Bronze a monthly fee of US$5,500 for a period of 12 months. Alpha Bronze will also receive 150,000 stock options (the “Options”) with a term of two years, vesting 25% after three, six, nine and 12 months. At the time of this press release, neither Alpha Bronze nor its principals had any direct or indirect interest in Doré Copper securities.
The Company is also issuing an additional 85,000 stock options to a service provider.
The exercise price of the Options will be set at the Company’s closing share price on December 1,2020.
About Doré Copper
Doré Copper Mining Corp. is a copper-gold explorer and developer in the Chibougamau area of Québec, Canada. Doré Copper has consolidated a large land package in the prolific Lac Doré/Chibougamau mining camp that has produced 1.6 B lbs of copper and 3.2 M oz of gold. In addition, the Company has optioned the high-grade Joe Mann gold mine (production 1.17 M oz at 8.26 g/t Au). The land package includes 12 former producing mines, deposits and resource target areas within a 60-kilometre radius of the Company’s 2,700 tpd mill (Copper Rand Mill).
The Company’s objective is to create a profitable hub-and-spoke operation with its high-grade copper-gold assets. The Company’s current focus is to grow mineral resources and sequentially re-develop the high-grade Corner Bay (Cu-Au), Cedar Bay (Au-Cu), Joe Mann (Au), and Copper Rand (Au-Cu) deposits. The Company’s ongoing fully-funded 35,000-metre drilling program for 2020 and early 2021 is expected to lead to an updated mineral resource estimate and a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) in 2021.
For further information regarding Doré Copper, please visit the Company’s website at www.dorecopper.com or refer to Doré Copper’s SEDAR filings at www.sedar.com.
For further information, please contact:
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
- 2021-04-08 Doré Copper provides exploration and development update of its high-grade copper-gold properties in Chibougamau, Quebec
- 2021-03-22 Doré Copper consolidates and options the high-grade Norbeau Gold properties in the Chibougamau mining camp, Quebec
- 2021-03-05 Doré Copper announces its preparation plans to dewater the former Joe Mann gold mine and Cedar Bay copper-gold mine
- 2021-02-18 Doré Copper announces closing of C$11 million Private Placement of Flow-Through shares, including full exercise of agents’ option
- 2021-01-27 Doré Copper Announces up to C$10 Million Private Placement of Flow-Through Shares
- 2021-01-25 Doré Copper reports positive 2020 drilling results from Joe Mann Property
- 2021-01-22 Doré Copper announces closing of final tranche of non-brokered private placement
- 2020-12-24 Doré Copper Announces Closing of Initial Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement for Aggregate Gross Proceeds of C$3,944,257
- 2020-12-11 Doré Copper announces increase to previously announced non-brokered private placement to up to c$5.98 million
- 2020-12-09 Doré Copper announces up to c$5 million non-brokered private placement
- 2020-12-01 Doré Copper posts third quarter 2020 financial results on Sedar
- 2020-10-21 Doré Copper begins trading on OTCQB market under ticker DRCMF
- 2020-09-30 Doré Copper To Webcast Live At The Gold Mining Investment Opportunities In The Province Of Quebec Conference On October 6
- 2020-09-17 Doré Copper stepout drilling extends Corner Bay mineralization by 125 meters intersecting 6.45 meters at 4.1% Copper and 0.38 g/t Gold