Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.com
TORONTO, Sept. 30, 2020 – Doré Copper Mining Corp. (the “Company” or “Doré Copper“) (TSXV: DCMC) is pleased to announce that Ernest Mast, President & CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on Tuesday, October 6 for the Gold Mining Investment Opportunities in the Province of Quebec conference.
DATE: Tuesday, October 6th
TIME: 3:30 PM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event. It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Latest intercepts at Cedar Bay extend mineralization by approximately 250 meters downdip on the 10-20A vein: 1.7 m of 7.57 g/t Au, 1.65% Cu and 15.8 g/t Ag, and by 75 meters on the Central Vein: 3.4 m of 6.92% Cu, 3.1 g/t Au and 24.2 g/t Ag (news release dated September 15, 2020)
- Step out drilling at Corner Bay extends mineralization by 125 meters along strike: 6.45 m at 4.1% copper and 0.38 g/t gold (news release dated September 17, 2020)
About Doré Copper
Doré Copper Mining Corp. is a copper-gold explorer and developer in the Chibougamau area of Québec, Canada. Doré Copper has consolidated a large land package in the prolific Lac Doré/Chibougamau mining camp that has produced 1.6 B lbs of copper and 3.2 M oz of gold. In addition, the Company has optioned the high-grade Joe Mann gold mine (production 1.17 M oz at 8.26 g/t Au). The land package includes 12 former producing mines, deposits and resource target areas within a 60-kilometre radius of the Company’s 2,700 tpd mill (Copper Rand Mill).
The Company’s objective is to create a profitable hub-and-spoke operation with its high-grade copper-gold assets. The Company’s current focus is to grow mineral resources and sequentially re-develop the high-grade Corner Bay (Cu-Au), Cedar Bay (Au-Cu), Joe Mann (Au), and Copper Rand (Au-Cu) deposits. The Company’s ongoing fully-funded 35,000-metre drilling program for 2020 and early 2021 is expected to lead to an updated mineral resource estimate and a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) in 2021.
To date, the Company has completed 20,000 metres of drilling at both Corner Bay and Cedar Bay with positive results and has just started to drill a number of high-grade gold targets at the former Joe Mann mine (production 1.17 M oz at 8.26 g/t Au).
About Virtual Investor Conferences
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group’s suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
- 2022-05-12 Doré Copper announces grant of stock options and deferred share units
- 2022-05-10 Doré Copper announces positive Preliminary Economic Assessment for restarting Chibougamau mining camp
- 2022-04-21 Doré Copper reports high-grade gold mineralization at Gwillim
- 2022-03-10 Doré Copper reports more high-grade copper results from 2021 drilling program at its flagship Corner Bay copper-gold project
- 2022-02-08 Doré Copper reports more high-grade copper results from expansion drilling at its Corner Bay copper-gold project
- 2022-01-25 Doré Copper announces 2022 drilling program at flagship Corner Bay and Devlin projects
- 2022-01-19 Doré Copper intersects 3.7 meters at 9.41% copper, 2.84 g/t gold and 36.5 g/t silver at Corner Bay – continues to expand deposit
- 2022-01-17 Doré Copper Announces Appointment of Vice President Exploration
- 2021-12-16 Doré Copper announces positive ore sorting test for Corner Bay mineralized material
- 2021-12-01 Doré Copper engages Independent Trading Group as its market-maker
- 2021-11-22 Doré Copper files technical report for Corner Bay and Devlin projects
- 2021-10-14 Doré Copper announces mineral resource update for Devlin – Preliminary Economic Assessment underway
- 2021-10-06 Doré Copper announces significant mineral resource increase for Corner Bay ̶ Preliminary Economic Assessment Underway
- 2021-09-10 Doré Copper files technical report for Joe Mann